Iron Man 2 War Machine
Click below to get it
Hot Toys has officially announced their Iron Man 2 War Machine 1/6th action figure preview on facebook and on their website. It will be released between the 2nd and 3rd quarter of 2010.
War Machine action figure 12-inch will feature 2 heads, the armor head and a head face showing a human alternate head as represented by Don Cheadle.
It has 36 points of articulation, his eyes and chest have red LED lights powered by a small battery. It has a shoulder gatling gun, which you can rotate and move around, two cannons you can mount on his shoulder on both sides and two machine guns, both attached to the back of his forearms.
Iron Man 2 War Machine action figure
Click below so that you can pre-order it
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Movable and detachable parts on shoulder and waist
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms
+ One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
+ One (1) pair of open palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
+ One (1) pair of relaxed palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
+ One (1) pair of fists
- Metallic grey flat colored painting on armor
- Special features on armor
+ LED-lighted eyes and heart (red light, battery operated)
+ Articulated flaps at the back of armor on left and right legs?
- One (1) articulated shoulder-mounted gatling gun, rotatable and multidirectional
- Two (2) shoulder-mounted cannons with one on left and one on right side
- Two (2) machine guns with one behind left and one behind right forearm
- Figure base with War Machine nameplate and movie logo
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: End Q2 – Early Q3, 2010
Don’t forget to check all the pics on hot toys: http://www.hottoys.com.hk/news/?p=760